Hello my lovelies, welcome back to itsjustabbsxo!
Today’s post is on this gorgeous makeup look that I have been obsessed with recently! It is such a beautiful look that can easily be an every-day go to or you can add some intense lashes and turn this into a perfect night out look! This was such an easy look to create and took me around 30 minutes in total. All products used will be linked at the bottom of this post.
What I did:
Starting with my brows, I simply did my usual routine and carved them out with concealer. I tried a new concealer and it turns out it was so light!! To make it look less white and stark, I mixed in my usual concealer shade to create a nice highlighted brow. Prepping my lids with some concealer and powder, I dipped into my Morphe 25D (Oh boy) pallet; for this look I used three shades in total. I added two lighter browns to my crease to give me a nice blown out look. Taking a winged liner brush, I created my wing using a dark brown shadow; using a small dense shadow brush, I began to buff out this wing, giving me the ‘sultry’ blown out affect. I cleaned up any fall out and perfected the sharp edge with a cotton bud and some micellar water. I then went in with a black Kohl liner into my tight line, adding some mascara and finishing off with these gorgeous lashes from Ardell.
I personally love the fox eye makeup look because it really accentuates the eyes and gives you that feline look. This eye look gives you a free face lift without the needles!!!
As for the face, I wanted to keep it simple and go with my usual face routine. I primed and added my favourite light weight foundation, going in with some cream contour to add definition and structure to my face, concealed my under eyes and emphasised that sharp line on my shadow. I set this all in place with a transulcent powder that I completely trust to keep me matte and oil free! Topping it all off with a little powder bronzer, some blusher and using the Becca Opal highlighter to add some shimmer and sparkle to the look. I took this highlighter into my inner corner to tie the look together.
This makeup would be beautiful with a bold red lip, or if you’re a little intimidated by bold lips, stick to a true nude. To be honest, any lip would complement this look. I love the browns on my eyes because they really make blue eyes pop; using warmer shades will bring out the deeper tones in your eyes too! To finalise the look, take a spritz of Mac Fix Plus to keep the makeup in place all day and ta-dah you’re done!
- Eyeshadow: Morphe 25 Oh Boy Pallet
- Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer
- Eyelashes: Ardell Wispies
- Eyelash Glue: DUO eyelash adhesive in dark
- Mascara: Revolution Wispy Lash
- Eyebrows: Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Espresso (had to link closest colour)
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Kohl in 100 Black
- Powder: Revolution Transulcent Loose Powder
- Cream Bronzer: Loreal Infalliable Longwear Shaping Stick in Cappacino (think this is no longer sold?!)
- Powder Bronzer: MUA Bronze in Sunkissed Bronze
- Blush: MUA Cream Blush in Peach Puff
- Highlighter: Becca Opal
- Contour: Benefit Hoola (used for nose contour)
- Foundation: Natural Collection Hydrating & Randiance in Porcelain
- Primer: Benefit Pore Fessional
- Sponge: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
What do you think of this makeup look? Do you think you’d like to recreate? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Until next time, abbs xo