Hey lovelies, welcome back to itsjustabbsxo!
Today’s post is all about the movies I have been watching throughout my time in isolation and a small review on those movies; this way you can see whether they’re worth the watch or not! These movies are all on Netflix!
- 6 Years: ok if you follow me on Twitter, you would have seen my tweets about this movie. It was terrible. I felt that it was just an hour of shite, it involves cheating and soft porn. The story line didn’t go anywhere, it just ended and I was left feeling SO disappointed. Movie Rating: 2/10
- Rim of the World: I loved this film so much, out of this whole list, I recommend this movie!!! It really reminded me of a stranger-things style of movie. It is based on misfit kids being left alone during an alien invasion and they have to save the world. It has action and tones of humour which makes this one of my favourite movies. Movie Rating: 9.5/10
- Extinction: this film definitely took a turning, the storyline literally just changed half way through the movie and it was so unexpected. However, it was a good film and I did enjoy it, I just wish the story line flowed better together. Movie Rating: 6/10
- Sex and The City Movie: I have never seen sex and the city and so I thought it was obviously worth giving it a go. I LOVED every minute of this movie, I enjoyed this movie so much it was amazing. I’m sure you have all seen if before but if you haven’t you have got to give it a watch!!Movie Rating: 10/10
- Lost Girls: WOW this was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It is a netflix original and it was so good. The storyline was fantastic, it is based on the true missing persons case, Shannan Marie Gilbert. I think this film was so well produced and it really told the storyline perfectly. Movie Rating: 8/10
- Clueless: ok well this is just a classic and if you dont love this movie than I seriously don’t understand. It is one of the best go-to chic-flics.Movie Rating: 7.5/10
- 2012: I think this is one of the most underrated movies of all time. Remember when you were in school and everyone told you the world was going to end in 2012? Well this movie is literally based on that. I really enjoyed this movie, I think it was so well filmed and the storyline is great. Movie Rating: 8/10
And there we have it, the movies I have watched so far during isolation… I think I have actually been quite lucky in finding some movies that are good to watch. If you have watched any you really loved please leave them in the comments!
Until next time, Abbs xo