Hello lovelies, welcome back to itsjustabbsxo!
Oh wow, we are coming up to the end of 2019, you know what that means! Everyone setting unrealistic goals for themselves that they know are only going to last for a few weeks, if that! I am joining that gang of people by setting myself some yearly goals; nothing too extravagant, just big enough to keep me motivated and push for it. I know you are all dying to hear my goals so I guess I will share them with you!
- Set up a regular schedule for blog posts: My aim with this goal is to set myself a goal of uploading 2 to 3 times a week. I really want to grow my blog and develop it, the only way I am going to make this happen is by dedicating my time and energy into it. Submerging myself into the creative world and unleashing my talent out there for the world to judge!
- Organise my life: I have always been quite an organised person, however this year I really want to be organised. I want to record all meetings, posts and events into a diary so I know exactly what I am doing and when. Having a neat and tidy life makes an easier life – staying organised will enable me to stay on track of everything including keeping to my new blog schedule!
- Self Care: I am making a vow to myself this year, to dedicate time to do some sort of activity for self-care. This can be as simple as running a bath and doing some meditation, taking time out of a busy and hectic life to read a book. Self-care is such an important part of life and I really neglected that part this year. I want to spend more time looking after my body and my mental health. Your mental state is the biggest priority in your life, you should never neglect that.
- Gym: Okay, I mean it this year, this is the year I join a gym! I have been holding off these part few months due to my redundancy however, this is all changing. This girl is getting to a gym! I want to go as much as possible; this will also be part of my self-care routine. By exercising, you are realising endorphins into the body that stimulate your mood.
- Take Time out for Family: I want to start visiting my family more often, spending time with them; even just going to a cafe for a coffee every now and then. Taking a day off everything to spend the day with them. Going shopping with mum, or going for walks with my aunty – anything that means I get to spend some time with family.
So there are my goals. Okay, going through them I can see I have set myself some high goals – joining a gym ugh really!!! But, I really want this year to be my year. The year I find myself and am in the best possible mindset. I know I have my work cut out for me this year but I am ready to take on this challenge! Bring it on 2020!
What about you, what’s on your 2020 goals list?
Until next time, Abbs xo