I thought I would do a little Netflix catch up post today… this month I have just been obsessing over Netflix and trying to find new series to binge watch. I managed to get through a fair amount so far this year and wanted to share them with you!
Series I have watched:
- Pretty Little Liars: yes I am watching it again, for the millionth time. I just can’t help it. It is just that series that I can watch over and over again and it doesn’t seem to bore me.
- The Rain Season 2: ugh this show!!! I love it so much, it is such a fab show. It is Danish but it has got English dubbing over the top. The dubbing isnt amazing but to be honest, it doesn’t bother me at all. I watched season two in only 2 days… I mean it is only 5 episodes…. that’s okay right?!
- Schitt$ Creek Season 5: AH THIS SHOW MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I can’t help but be in hysterics over this show. It is just the best. This show is up there with Pretty Little Liars on my top 5 must watch list!
- The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: This show had me feeling all types of emotions. I honestly still to this day, don’t know what I truly think about this show. I feel like the episodes were really rushed, they put too many things into one episode instead of taking the time to really talk about each part of this ‘story’. It didn’t leave me with a different opinion on the case itself. It did make me so angry though, not just for the way the case was dealt with but how much media, publicity and money was thrown at this case. Especially considering the other children that went missing at the same time, in the same place, weren’t treated as such a severe case. It broke my heart to see all the other families that were going through the same thing the McCann’s were going through and yet they barely got anything from the public / police.
- Dirty John: I couldn’t stop watching this! It was so well done, and the main actress is just fabulous is she not?! If you haven’t seen this show I highly recommend you do. It is based on a true story and knowing this whilst you’re watching the show just gives you the biggest chills.
- Riverdale Season 3: I have to admit that this season was not my favourite, I didn’t really understand the supernatural feel to the show, it took me so long to finish this series because I just couldn’t get into it at all. But that finale!!!! I can’t wait for season four; I just hope they edge away from the supernatural side..
And there we have a little catch up of all the shows I have been watching recently; I am looking for something new to watch and would love some recommendations! Let me know what you have been watching and loving recently!
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it – be sure to give me any feedback you may have as I always love taking peoples opinions on board!
I look forward to writing and sharing my next post. In the meantime, check out my social medias:
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Until next time, Abbs xo