Hey my loves! I know this post is probably a little late compared to other blog posts on this event. I personally love looking through all the outfits from the Met Gala and wanted to put together a list of all my favourites! Let’s jump in;
1. Lily Colins: her outfit was so beautiful and the purple eyeshadow, wow! I loved this outfit so much!
2. Camila Mendes: I love yellow, it’s my favourite colour and this dress just screams to me. I love it so much, the colour, the style and the fit. She looks so beautiful and the dress just really complimented her.
3. Zendaya: Cinderella is my favourite movie of all time and so seeing zendaya be the real life Cinderella was just amazing. The work behind that dress was just insane, she looks incredible.
4. Kendall Jenner: this dress was just beautiful for Kendall, I love how classy it looked, and the colour just really worked for her.
5. Em Rata: ugh she is just incredible isn’t she?! Her body is just amazing, and the way that dress fell was just beautiful. The head piece just pulled it all together and made this whole outfit pull together….
6. Emma Roberts: I found this outfit to be so simple and yet it was so beautiful. The colour was just perfect for her skin tone, I think the whole dress just really looked stunning on her.
And there we have it! My 6 favourite looks from the Met Gala, there were so many beautiful outfits it was so hard to get it just down to these few! Let me know what your favourites were!
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it – be sure to give me any feedback you may have as I always love taking peoples opinions on board!
I look forward to writing and sharing my next post. In the meantime, check out my social medias:
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Until next time, Abbs xo