Hello my loves✨ wow, we’re in May already. Let’s just let that sink in for a sec shall we?!
What better way to enter a new month than to talk about last months favourites! I found loads of amazing products this month that I just couldn’t put down. Old favourites that have easily become my current favourites!
- Estée Lauder double wear foundation – I have easily fallen back in love with this foundation, having neglected it for a few months. It’s just fab – the colour, the formula, the finish on the skin. Ugh perfection.
- Collection 2000 concealer – now lets just talk about this amazing product. I forgot about this concealer for the longest time, until I found a brand new, untouched one in my draw. I had to use it, and well… three weeks later I’m buying a new one. If you haven’t tried this – get to the store and buy it now.
- Revolution skin finish radiance – ooooo hunny this high light is just insane. For the price ?! Ugh the best. It is the closest dupe to Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in soft and gentle and I have been obsessed. My skin looks like a glazed donut and I’m living for it.
- Revolution brow pomade – so I fell out of love with brow pencils. They’re too dry and hurt my skin to draw the lines on, so I reached for the pomade. Oooo I love me some pomade. I used to use this religiously for years and got bored but now I don’t think I could ever go back to a brow pencil. This is my true, ride or die product.
- Cycling – ever since my little adventure with kane, we have been going for a bike ride every single night. I’ve fallen in love with it, it’s such an easy way to get a workout in as well! It is the perfect activity for these warmer spring evenings.
- Apple and peanut butter – need I say anything?! If you haven’t had this snack then gurrrrrl you are missing out severely. I’ve been having this as a snack every single day and whilst peanut butter isn’t the best, I try to stick to the ones that don’t have any added ingredients like salt or preservatives to keep myself on a healthier balance.
- Atypical season 2 – I was SO excited for the second season of this show. Ah it was everything I needed it to be. Amazing. I was hooked and finished it in just over a week. I think I might have to rewatch from season one because it’s such an amazing show!!! I highly recommend☺️☺️
And there we have my April favourites, mostly makeup but that’s because ever since reading Bailey’s post about finding her old favourite makeup it encouraged me to rummage through my collection and see what I haven’t used for a while.
Every product I found, that was still within its use by date, was amazing and I realised how much you forget about old products when you’re constantly buying more.
It’s encouraged me to use up all the items I have before buying more and more, just to have loads sitting in my draw not getting used.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it – be sure to give me any feedback you may have as I always love taking peoples opinions on board!
I look forward to writing and sharing my next post. In the meantime, check out my social medias:
For any enquiries please contact:
Until next time, Abbs xo