Hello my loves✨
I recently had the best day, from start to finish it was perfect. I woke up in such an excited and giddy mood that I just couldn’t wait for the day to begin.
It’s a Sunday, admittedly there was no lie in but I didn’t need one, I was far too excited to sleep anymore – I just wanted the day to begin.
Kane and I had this planned for around a week and we spent the entire week getting excited and looking forward to the day. We planned to go on a huge bike ride adventure and to take a picnic. It doesn’t sound like much but it honestly was exactly what I needed.
The night before we prepped our picnic stuff ready to be put in our picnic bag the next morning. We opted for various amazing foods such as;
- Sausage rolls
- Picnic eggs
- Cocktail sausages
- Mixed fruit salad pot
- Our adventure started by driving down to the starting point, a local nature reserve, we followed all the bike tracks and rode for about an hour before getting hungry.
- We settled down on this beautiful field and popped open the picnic bag, laid out our blanket and ate the delicious food.
- Many photographs later we were back on the bike track, headed for our final destination.
- Once we reached our desination, we took a sit down on a different field and took loads more photographs.
- Then it was time to head back, the journey back was just so beautiful, the crisp air on your cheeks and the sun on your back, it can only be described as a heavenly feeling.
- Getting back into cycling was hard, I’m not going to pretend like it was a breeze in the park, it wasn’t and my butt hurt. A lot. But I am determined to go on these riding adventures a lot more with Kane, it’s such an easy way to get a workout in and to get your heart going. It’s also just perfect to do such an easy task with your boyfriend, a simple and inexpensive date☺️
- And there we have it, my perfect day. I loved every minute and I couldn’t have asked for a better cycling partner❤️
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it – be sure to give me any feedback you may have as I always love taking peoples opinions on board!
I look forward to writing and sharing my next post. In the meantime, check out my social medias:
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, Abbs xo