Hello my loves, todays post is a little personal but it is something I have wanted to write for a long time. I told myself to start opening up more this year and to let out all the things I feel when I feel them.
I struggled with my first few years at secondary school, I really struggled. I went through some really bad situations and when I look back on them I wish I knew the things I do now. So, the point in todays post is to maybe reach someone that is going through what I went through and to help if I can. So here goes;
- Those girls are going to find someone else to pick on, they will stop sending you those messages, they will stop following you home and they will stop pushing youa round at school. Just be strong.
- This heartbreak you feel right now, it isn’t forever. It isn’t going to be the last experience either – your heart is going to break but it will heal. You are going to love again. Just be patient.
- The fear of leaving the house, or walking to the bus stop, of going to school – it is going to go away, you are not going to spend your life scared and worried of who is around the corner. Just wait.
- Your parents love you unconditionally – they only want what’s best for you and for you to be happy.
- The people you call your friends, they aren’t your friends. Friends don’t treat you like that – do not be worried about walking alone, it is better to be alone than walking with ‘friends’ that act as though you aren’t there.
- Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams. Dream so big you could touch the stars. Don’t let anyone tell you that you are unable to do something. You are the only thing standing in your way.
- You have to learn to love yourself before you try to love anyone else. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful, you are strong and you are worthy.
- Just be happy. Don’t let life fly by, live in the moment – appreciate everything you have and stop wasting time thinking about anything but your happiness. It is okay to be selfish – you are the one that is in control of your life, grab it by the handles and just go.
And there we have it. Just a few things I wish I could tell my younger self. If there is any advice I can give anyone it is; be happy and don’t let anyone drag you down. You can achieve anything when you truly put your mind to it!
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to give me any feedback you may have as I always love taking people’s opinions on board.
I look forward to writing my next post – in the meantime, check out my social medias:
For all enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Until next time, Abbs xo